NetScope Reporter and Alerter
- Automatically produce bandwidth management reports.
- Demystify network traffic by showing traffic broken up into the useful segments, visualise network health at a glance.
- Web based interface.
- Easily produce before and after reports to prototype new applications impact on bandwidth.
- Determine emerging network trends and plan for the changing demands on you network with full historical data access and traffic flow information over potentially years of data.
- Choose from a predefined alert list or create tailored ones to Identify problems well before your users do.
- Receive alerts via E-mail or SMS.
- Suitable for small single office networks and scalable for medium to large networks consisting of two or more LAN switches with one of multiple offices.
NetScope Analyser for monitoring
NP Analyser keeps a watchful eye over your network traffic with real time, per second traffic visibility and historical retention. Pinpoint problem areas as they occur and optimise your existing network infrastructure and resources.
Suitable for small single office networks and scalable for medium to large networks consisting or two or more LAN switches with one of multiple offices. links for more information.
- Zoom up for network activity at per second visibility, or Zoom out to any time period you like.
- Monitor predefined Citrix / Terminal Services channel traffic. Watch screen update data, file transfers and print jobs individually.
- Monitor Web traffic as a whole, and then track traffic to individual web sites.
- Diagnose illegal and damaging peer to peer file sharing and their sources.
- User, Domain and Application based traffic information.
- Create groups for each branch office, with sub channels for each traffic type (e.g. VoIP, Email, Web, Lotus Notes etc) and view distribution of traffic over these groups as a whole, or as an individual view.
- Track traffic routes between sites. View by source and destination addresses and ports. Pinpoint the traffic that is degrading the network.
NetScope FastTrack for shaping
Enterprise wide solution that provides instant and historical per second visibility features of shaping with the additional benefit of control of application and resources.
- Guarantee that each site gets its required bandwidth, and that each channel within that site gets the priority it requires.
- Guarantee bandwidth to specific Web sites. or online services that are mission critical.
- Give time critical applications like remote Telnet / SSH hosts (AS400, Stratus, Host applications) a guaranteed pipe to reduce lag.
- Guarantee Citrix / Terminal Services user interface over file transfers and print data.
- Block peer to peer traffic and undesirable applications.
- Shape traffic efficiently enough to actually reduce the overall network bandwidth you need, while improving network performance.
Suitable for small single office networks and scalable for medium to large networks consisting of two or more LAN switches with one of multiple offices.
Network Performance Services for QoS managed services
- Leverage our expertise to obtain all the benefits offered by the Turbosoft Networks product family and receive regular professional reports outlining the state and preparedness of your network.
- All the benefits of the NetScope family are offered
- Leverage our experience and expertise in installation, analysis, maintenance and fine tuning of your QoS solution
- Get daily / weekly / monthly / yearly reports tailored and delivered outlining your network situation and preparedness.
- Ensures your network is prepared for the demands of future expansion such as new users or application roll out.